The latest market news, commentary and strategy by Adrian Rowney
5 Things that Grabbed my Attention
1. Around 8 times more SILVER is produced than GOLD each year, yet GOLD trades at 83 times the price of SILVER.
2. About 18 times more GOLD is produced compared to PLATINUM each year, yet PLATINUM trades at a 45% discount to GOLD.
3. So based on output alone and the current price of GOLD @ $2022 , SILVER should be trading around $253 oz and PLATINUM $36,396 oz. With SILVER currently trading @ $24.39 and PLATINUM @$1103 this probably sounds bat sh#t crazy to many of you...but check out what your fellow humans have been paying for cryptos that are essentially magic beans with ZERO intrinsic value....All I'm saying is - anything is possible!
4. Bullion Banks manipulating GOLD, SILVER & PLATINUM prices via the trading of paper FUTURES on the COMEX are the reason such incredible distortions exist in the market....Once the physical bullion is close to being completely drained from the COMEX vaults, we should see the futures market BREAK - that's when the fun really starts!
5. SILVER futures dropped 5% overnight and that's as registered SILVER bullion in COMEX vaults dropped another 5.3% to below 30 million ounces....Surging demand with a falling price - HAHAHAHA - a 2 year old should be able to spot the funny buggers going on....KEEP ACCUMULATING - the fundamentals are sensational.
ASX Market Update
ASX 200 down 3 points to 7251
More M&A in the lithium sector...This time Allkem (AKE) has agreed to merge with Livent. AKE shares rallied 15% on the news. With a high probability that Argentina will nationalize it's lithium sector sometime in the future, I can easily see why the AKE board jumped on the deal.....Other lithium miners also got a bit of loving; CXO rallied 5.8% and PLS put on 5%.
BIS is the Bank of International Settlements which is the bank for central banks. Agustin here is telling us about their authoritarian agenda....Watch the other vids as well.
The Day Ahead
- Our SPI is down 28 points
- Bitcoin down 3% to $26,870
Movements affecting our resource stocks today (USD)
- BHP in the US down 3.32%
- Gold down 0.83% to $2020
- Paper Silver down5% to $24.39
- Platinum down 1.13% to $1103
- Copper down 3.75% to $3.69
- Brent Crude down 1.19% to $75.50
- Iron ore down 5.2% to $97.20
Asian Market Update
Japan FLAT, Hong Kong FLAT and China dipped 0.29%
Subaru aims to go from making zero EVs to 300,000 in own plants by 2030https://t.co/3ANZsmEENp
— Nikkei Asia (@NikkeiAsia) May 9, 2023
Got exposure to such minerals as lithium, copper, nickel, silver, graphite, rare earths, iron ore, hard coking coal, bauxite and also thermal coal, natural gas, uranium and diesel to charge the batteries back up?....It's hilarious how people seriously think EV's, renewables and huge taxes will save the planet and make the weather cooler; Goebbels would've marveled at the incredible propaganda being soaked up by the masses - because all they have to say is 'TRUST THE SCIENCE and THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED.'
Global Market Update
DOW down 221 points to 33,309
PacWest Bancorp shares tanked 21% overnight......AVOID FINANCIALS - the banking crisis is not over.
Brits down 0.14%, Germans off by 0.39% and Frenchies up 0.28%
The Bank of England raised interest rates by 0.25% to 4.5% - markets didn't even bat an eyelid....With inflation at 10% in the UK we see negative real rates of 5.5% (inflation - interest rates). The working poor are getting crushed under these economic conditions - it is just about impossible to get ahead as the purchasing power of savings gets chewed up to go with the surge in cost of living....In it's statement the Bank of England blamed VLAD again - just more propaganda as they roll out the GREAT RESET.
Key Market Summary