The latest market news, commentary and strategy by Adrian Rowney
5 Things that Grabbed my Attention
1. US government is down to its last $143bn until congress increases the debt ceiling.....They ALWAYS increase it - some years quicker than others....Watch the CLOWN SHOW it turns into.
2. Copper prices falling at the same time as available supply drying up is completely twisted....Miners selling their COPPER output based off pricing set by the LME and COMEX futures are duding their shareholders.....The great COPPER BOOM is coming - I am pretty certain about that. BUY WIRE last sale $11.05.
3. The insanity continues...France's largest bank - BNP Paribas is no longer going to finance new OIL and GAS projects....renewables CAN'T exist without hydrocarbons!
4. Pfizer is now pushing the VOICE....government + big business joining at the hip is FASCISM....Unfortunately, the real market capitalism model is vanishing.
5. I commented a few weeks ago about Warren Buffet dumping his entire stake in globally significant chip maker TSMC and thought he did it due to political risk....Well now we know for sure why he abruptly exited stage left - watch:
US House representative Seth Moulton: "We should make it very clear to the Chinese, if you invade Taiwan, We will blow up TSMC (Taiwan Semiconductors)... of course Taiwanese really don't like this idea"— Carl Zha (@CarlZha) May 6, 2023
Sounds very similar to what Biden told the press about what would happen to Germany's Nordstream pipeline (which they did go on to blow up)....Little wonder nations around the world are abandoning the USD.
Hmm so biden threatens to blow up/stop nordstream pipeline if Russia continues on its aggression and invades, today the nordstream blows up and the media then blames Russia?😂😂 pic.twitter.com/l0f8QoFERA— 📈📉 (@TA_CryptoTrades) September 28, 2022
Tell me - who are the good guys????....I don't have a team that I am barracking for. Both sides want authoritarian control of us.
ASX Market Update
ASX 200 up 4 points to 7256
Our market finished pretty much FLAT for the session....Financials managed to squeeze out some gains, while the mining index fell over 1% - so not a positive day for us....ANZ put on 0.8%, CBA added 0.5%.... ETPMAG fell 3.9% and WIRE lost 4.5%.
It is inevitable that the MOB will SHUTDOWN a number of PLATINUM mining operations in South AFRICA....
Take note of the use of corrugated iron (shack walls) - used to form a "shield wall" as the mob advances. South Africa is going to be wild soon. They're learning. pic.twitter.com/CY6JLFeu0Z— k9_reaper (@k9_reaper) May 11, 2023
PLATINUM supply could easily tank as South Africa accounts for around 72% of output....So to see PLATINUM paper futures prices fall 4.25% on Friday night was absurd. The Bullion Banks with big short positions in PLATINUM are in for an absolute spanking at some stage.....KEEP ACCUMULATING!!
Important to note that the Chinese continue to hoover up PLATINUM to build on its stash, as the metal is required to produce hydrogen and it is also needed in hydrogen fuel cells. The West is asleep at the wheel....China already rules the market for batteries, solar & wind...hydrogen will be next.
'They keep selling me CHEAP PLATINUM....MORE, MORE....HAHAHAHA!!'
The Day Ahead
- Our SPI is up 7 points.
- Bitcoin down 0.5% to $26,713
Movements affecting our resource stocks today (USD)
- BHP in the US up 1.1%
- Gold down 0.24% to $2015
- Paper Silver down 1.2% to $24.13
- Platinum down 4.24% to $1058
- Copper up 0.42% to $3.72
- Brent Crude down 1.08% to $74.17
Asian Market Update
Japan up 0.9%, Hong Kong fell 0.59% and China fell 1.12%
Lithium is really moving now.....but most other commodities got touched up on Friday.
Price of battery-grade lithium carbonate rises by 17,000 yuan to 242,000 yuan/ton, a new high in over a month, rising for 7th straight day and bringing 5-day gain to 61,500 yuan, according to Shanghai Metals Market. https://t.co/qDj6UwAsrv
— YUAN TALKS (@YuanTalks) May 12, 2023
Global Market Update
DOW closed FLAT @ 33,300
As the numbers of vax injured swell, we are beginning to see more of their stories making the media.....I stand by my view that Moderna shares are worth ZERO and it doesn't sit well with me that a stack of billionaires were minted from their toxic, experimental mRNA vaccine....I know - many of you will say, hey I got the vaccines and I'm perfectly fine, nothing to see....but...in our client base alone we have people suffering from vax injuries and it's disgraceful how doctors and society have washed their hands of the injured. This poor Aussie tradie in the story below is now blind in his right eye, lost his job, can't play footy and got no compensation.....AVOID MODERNA SHARES
21-YEAR-OLD PERMANENTLY BLINDED BY MODERNA
NSW Tradie with budding footy career lost total vision in his right eye & partial vision in left, shortly after receiving 2 doses of the Moderna 💉in Oct & Nov 2021.
What risk did he face from Covid ?https://t.co/bw4929aNbX
— Craig Kelly (@CKellyUAP) May 12, 2023
Meanwhile in true Orwellian fashion, the garbage humans at Moderna are celebrating at an awards night....Are you kidding me???
— Moderna (@moderna_tx) April 28, 2023
Nuremberg 2 can't come fast enough for these people.
Germans up 0.5%, Brits put on 0.31% and Frenchies added 0.45%
At the same time as the working poor are getting steamrolled by inflation and negative real wage growth, we see luxury goods maker Richemont shares hit an all time high....
Key Market Summary