1. Platinum trades at a 39% discount to GOLD, yet Platinum is 30 times as rare as GOLD….Pure madness!!
2. Platinum is the most shorted asset on earth. Open interest futures contracts on the COMEX is 31 times the available registered Platinum bullion….How is that even legal?!?
3. South Africa’s energy grid is a basket case and only getting worse, which means we will likely see large supply disruptions coming out of the nation’s Platinum miners. 74% of global annual supply comes from South African mines.
4. Platinum offers investors an excellent way to invest in the coming hydrogen boom as it is needed in the process.
5. China has been heavily accumulating Platinum leaving the market with a significant deficit – the World Platinum Investment Council is anticipating a shortfall of 303,000 oz in 2023.
The easiest and best way for investors to get exposure is via Global X’s Physical Platinum ETF (ETPMPT) which is listed on the ASX.
Join the exclusive club by becoming a Platinum bullion investor while there is still some metal available at ultra cheap prices!