The latest market news, commentary and strategy by Adrian Rowney
5 Things that Grabbed my Attention
1. 19 countries have submitted requests to join BRICS...big changes are happening on the world stage.
2. After a heap of strikes, Germany's public sector workers got pay rises of more than 10% and up to 17%....Inflation was never transitory.
3. TPG has pulled its takeover bid on Invocare (IVC) as the IVC board declined to talk turkey....On Monday the stock briefly fell back into the BUYZONE when it hit a low of $10.07 - it closed the session at $11.16....Keep an eye on it - world's leading health experts all saying excess deaths will continue; data is horrendous. (You must have a death wish if you are still getting these experimental boosters.)
4. As demand for SILVER shoots higher, I am seeing miners report production falls....GLENCORE said SILVER output fell 31% last quarter and South 32 announced a 19% drop.
5. There is currently 169 million shares short sold in Core Lithium (CXO) or over 9% of all shares on issue....I tell you what - we could see a hefty short squeeze sometime soon. BUY last sale $0.975
ASX Market Update
ASX SHUT FOR ANZAC DAY
A tsunami of money is coming for these GOLD ETFS....and then imagine the implications for SILVER and PLATINUM ETFS which are miniscule!!!
The Day Ahead
- Our SPI is down 14 points
- Bitcoin up 2% to $27,896
Movements affecting our resource stocks today (USD)
- BHP in the US down 3.4%
- Gold up 0.4% to $2004
- Paper Silver down 0.6% to $25
- Platinum up 0.3% to $1086
- Copper down 2.75% to $3.84
- Brent Crude down 2.7% to $80.49
- Iron ore down 5.6% to $109.50
Asian Market Update
Hong Kong down 1.7%, China fell 0.32%, Japan FLAT
China Gold Association:
1Q gold production stands at 84.972 tons, up 1.88% y/y,
1Q gold consumption 291.58 tons, up 12.03% y/y.
There was also a significant increase in the consumption of gold bars and gold coins due to an increase in safe-haven demand.#gold
— CN Wire (@Sino_Market) April 25, 2023
China is the world's largest GOLD producer...Oh..and Xi Man bans exports, not like us dumb Aussies - we can't stick it on a plane/boat fast enough once it has been mined/processed!
Global Market Update
DOW down 344 points to 33,530
Those investors recently trying to bargain hunt on US regional banks copped a right uppercut to the chops overnight.....
Banking crisis is not over....she is just warming up....wait for COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE to wreak havoc.
Germans FLAT, Brits down 0.27% and Frenchies fell 0.56%
Meanwhile....LVMH shares just hit a record high (this is not a coincidence).
Are you starting to see the Globalist's GREAT RESET now playing out?...It was never a conspiracy theory, they told us their plans!